New way to count newspaper advertising
USA Today says that the all of the newspapers will be redoing the way they count for their advertising numbers. Maybe things will be better than we thought.
I think they could have come up with a better name than NADbase.
If I understand this right, only 17% of newspaper ads come from national advertisers. The rest must then be local. That is suprising.
I guess national advertisers must go more for national TV and Internet ads. I wonder what the percentages would be for magazines.
I think they could have come up with a better name than NADbase.
If I understand this right, only 17% of newspaper ads come from national advertisers. The rest must then be local. That is suprising.
I guess national advertisers must go more for national TV and Internet ads. I wonder what the percentages would be for magazines.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home