Moblogging
So now I am a moblogger (mobile+blogger). At first this seems kind of stupid. Yeah i can blog from my cell phone. But upon further review it might be kind of cool.
Blogger.com featured an article from the BBC about a guy who has his blog set up so he can take pictures and let his famiy and fans follow him accross the country.
Kind of a neat idea. Maybe if Jeremy and I do our Minor League Road Trip we will do a blog like this.
Blogger.com featured an article from the BBC about a guy who has his blog set up so he can take pictures and let his famiy and fans follow him accross the country.
Kind of a neat idea. Maybe if Jeremy and I do our Minor League Road Trip we will do a blog like this.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home